Stage Cave Diver
The Stage Diver course is designed to teach trained cave divers how to extend bottom times and/or penetration distance through the use of stage cylinders. Divers will learn to plan dives that may incorporate longer bottom times, complex dive planning, and multiple methods of gas management. With respect to depth, gas mixes, and required decompression, course dives will not exceed the student’s current level of certification and experience level.
Certification is through NSS-CDS, NAUI, TDI, IANTD.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have 50 or more cave dives
- Be certified to the Full Cave Diver level or equivalent
- Possess Advanced Nitrox/Deco Procedures Diver certification or equivalent
- The Stage Cave Diver course generally takes three days and approximately four dives.
- To maximize training, one can combine this course with the DPV Cave Diver course. This takes a total of 5 days and eight dives.
- With sufficient notice, we can usually accommodate requests for specific course dates.