Course Deposit and Payment Policies
- Your enrollment in any course is not considered firm until we receive a deposit.
- Deposits are payable directly to your instructor. You may make payment by cash, Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle.
- If you cancel, it is unlikely we will be able to find someone to fill the dates we have set aside for you. Therefore, all deposits are nonrefundable.
- The balance of any course fees are payable at or before the start of the course.
- Balance payments may be made by cash, Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle.
Course fees generally include the following:
- Your instructor’s time, up to the maximum time allotted for the course
- eLearning course fees
Course fees do not include:
- Transportation to and from dive sites
- Meals and accommodations
- Dive site admission fees
- Use of equipment
- Gas fills
- Certification card processing
- Your instructor’s time past that normally allotted for the course
There are very specific performance requirements that you must meet for any course we offer. Specifically, you must demonstrate you can dive safely and conscientiously not putting yourself or others at risk.
Most students can do this within the time normally allotted for each course. Occasionally, students require additional training beyond the allotted time. When this happens students have two choices:
- Students can choose not to complete the course.
- Students can choose to invest the additional time needed to complete the necessary skills to pass the course.
There is an additional fee for students who choose to invest additional time, which your instructor will discuss with you.
Throughout your course, there will be open communication between you and your instructor. You will know ahead of time if you require additional time.